Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cool Autumn Swamp Tours

and that is typical of the end of summer and early fall,
but one of the best parts about October is natural air conditioning.
 
 
 
 
 




The temps should be in the 50's at night and upper 70's, maybe lower 80's for the daytime max!



 
The high clouds this time of year makes for great photography at sunrise and sunset,
and you can even do nite time full moon over the swamp photos as seen below,
 
 
but.... the #1 best part about October,
 

 
 as you can see above and below, the Bald Eagles are back!
 
 
 
 



                     The lower water levels are bringing a lot of the birds out to feed, as seen below.

 
The alligators are still cruising around, as seen below,
 
 
and so all of the above are happening this time of year,
but if you are wanting to see alligators, get it now, they will start to hide soon.
 
 
 
All of the above photos above are copyrighted and courtesy of Claude Nall.
 
So... if you are coming to Louisiana looking for a Cajun Country Swamp Tour,
 
I am Marcus de la Houssaye,
 
I am here to serve you 7 days a week, but I don't do tours everyday.
 
Why?
 
Well, my tours are by reservation only, because if you don't have a reservation,
I might be fishing for alligator garfish with one of my old timer fishing buddies as seen below! 
 
 
 
If you need more info, or would like to make a reservation, you can call me at 337 298 2630.
 
 
I was swamp people before it was a TV show,
and I will be the man driving the boat when you come to do a