Saturday, August 29, 2015

Cool Summer Time Louisiana Swamp Tours


It has been a hot summer, but for the last week the heat is in remission, and the high temps are about 20' cooler, and in the am it is about 60'!


The sunrise and sunset tours are still the premium tour times, but I can now do tours all day if you choose.

I will post more photos soon, but got to go do another tour.

                                             Louisiana's most beautiful bird, a Wood Duck


If you are interested in doing a swamp tour with me, you can email:> catahoula1@gmail.com



Lake Martin Landing where I launch my tours is located at 1209 Rookery Road, Breaux Bridge, LA and my tours are by reservation only...

I am Marcus de la Houssaye, and I will be the man driving your tour, if you come to de la Houssaye's