Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Fun at an Affordable Price



As of late, I am aware that most summer-time vacation travelers are on a budget. Hoping to find good value for their travel dollars many people are shopping around, and on that note I have reduced my rates by 50% to $20/adult, and $15/children and seniors for a 2 hour tour.

I am still getting the world-class travelers like the 2 couples on Tuesday who arrived at Lake Martin and told me that they came all the way from Turkey to do my tour.

At the end of our sunset adventure we came upon the scene in the photo below and I also snapped up the one at the top of this blog.



Reducing my rates caused me to reminisce of the beginning of my career as a tour guide when in 1988, I went full-time and charged $20/person. Like then it isn't about money, it is about people and sharing the things I love with them.

If you treat people right, the word gets around and the money comes. The people who come to me are not regarded or treated as customers or tourists, but as guests. As a representative of the Cajun culture, the state of Louisiana and my business, I hope when my guests leave they feel like they have made a friend and have recieved value for the time and money spent.



Let's celebrate our independence and y'all have a happy 4th of July!