Monday, June 29, 2009

Summertime Swamp Tours

It is really hot this summer, but we are doing sunrise and sunset tours nearly everyday and loving it!



Above is a photo I took yesterday of a family from Georgia with a precious little girl who was delighted with my catahoula puppy Gus.

We saw a lot of birds flying overhead at sunset and took some great photos of flowers.

Such as the American Lotus above and the Button-bush blossums below.



A couple of days ago one of my guests asked if he could jump in for a swim at sunset.

Instead of answering him, I jumped in first!

Needless to say soon we were joined by another guy and then his sister too.

It was better than air-conditioning!

Maybe on todays sunset tour from 6-8PM, I can ask my guests to use my camera and take a photo of me swimming with the gators!

Hey... now that Steve Irwin is gone someone has to carry on the adventure.